Thursday, June 07, 2007

Does It Get Better Than This?

Yep. It felt good. Reeeal good. But not in the swelled head sense of, “I rule and you drool.” Well, um, okay, there may have been a teensy bit of that going on. But I got my due when a NY cabbie saw fit to spray me with New York’s finest muddy drain water.

What made this whole award taste so sweet is the subject matter. This panel of distinguished judges deemed my book that details both sides of the integrative issue worthy of being labeled the best. What a fabulous message to send out to anyone who’s ever been told, “I’m sorry, but there’s nothing more I can medically do for you.”

Thank you, Jim Barnes and IPPY judges.

3 comments:

#1 Dinosaur said...

Mazel tov, congratulations, much love and all the best!

Well done; you deserve all the hoopla. Enjoy every minute!!

Lynn Price said...

Aw, thanks, Dino. Little feetsies haven't quite touched terra firma yet.

Tena Russ said...

Hi Lynn,

Congratulations on your award! As you say, it doesn't get any better than that.

Recently I've become a big fan of blogs. Nice to see someone else is a voyeur. (Kidding.)