Thursday, March 06, 2008

More reading material - Yipee!

I’m always on a quest to find great books about docs who think outside the box. I stumbled across just such a doctor through one of my publisher’s dailies that crop up in my inbox. I just ordered my copy of Dr. Allan Hamilton’s book, The Scalpel and the Soul. With a title like that and a byline of, “When Medicine and Spirit Converge,” how can I resist? What’s even cooler is that I received a bonus chap titled, "What Doctors Need to Know About Practicing Spiritually-Oriented Medicine." It is 35 pages with 20 Rules that will benefit both physicians and patients alike. Again, what’s not to love?

The only thing that makes my teeth itch is the abysmal copy editing on what is one of the most lovely websites I’ve seen in a long time.

No comments: