Thursday, October 30, 2008

“I am my brother’s keeper!”

These are the words of The Messiah at his various speeches. These are the lofty words used to incite the masses into a massive love fest. However, the UK Times found Obama’s Auntie Onyango living in a Boston slum. His freaking aunt – the aunt he spoke of fondly numerous times in his bestseller. Good grief. He can’t take care of his own aunt, yet he’s insisting that we are our brother’s keeper? He dares to trail out the suffering and let them tell their, “woe is me, I’m so down-trodden,” AND HE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS AUNT? Sorry, Dude, you go first.


Auntie Onyango told the UK Times that she was sworn to secrecy until the 4th. Gosh, he can shut her the hell up so he can win the election, but he can’t help her. My GOD. The arrogance is breathtaking.

No comments: